Monday, January 5, 2009

Bring Back the Sunday Dinner

One of my many goals for 2009 (one I did not list below) is to bring back the Sunday dinner. The way my grandma and my mom used to cook it. Nothing fancy (maybe sometimes), just a nice dinner to share with family. It's a nice way to start the new week. I actually like cooking Sunday dinner because I have almost the whole day to prepare. I'm not coming home from work and rushing to get something on the table.


So, last night we had a pot roast that I put in the crockpot in the morning, mashed potatoes, ginger honey glazed carrots, and Shane's green beans. For dessert we had brownie sundaes. Everything was delicious. One Sunday dinner down and 51 more to go! Here's to a year worth of yummy Sunday family dinners!!!




On another note, look at my little NK. What a difference a year makes in her little world.
January 2008 Six months old and just starting to scoot around.
January 2009 Eighteen months and all grown up! I'm lovin' these pink boots!

No comments: